Amazon has 7-Count 4.7-Oz Betty Crocker Homestyle Butter and Herb Instant Mashed Potatoes on sale for $5.25 when you ‘clip’ the 20% off coupon on the product page and checkout via Subscribe & Save. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Note, must be logged in to clip coupons; coupons are typically limited to one per account. You may cancel Subscribe & Save anytime after your order ships.
- Go to 7-Count 4.7-Oz Betty Crocker Butter and Herb Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Clip the 20% off coupon on the product page
- Select the “Subscribe & Save” option on the product page.
- Select any frequency, then click ‘Set Up Now’
- Proceed to checkout
- Total will be $5.25
Mashed Potatoes Ole
Sassy potatoes can be made simply with the addition of salsa and a few other flavorful ingredients.
– 2 pouches (4.7 oz each) Betty Crocker roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
– 4 cups water.
– 1 1/2 cups milk.
– 6 tablespoons butter or margarine.
– 1 1/2 cups Cheddar French-fried onions.
– 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz).
– 3/4 cup Old El Paso salsa (any variety).
– 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives or Old El Paso chopped green chiles, if desired.
– Sour cream, if desired.
– Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
1. Heat oven to 425°F. In 4-quart saucepan, heat water, milk and butter to boiling. Stir in 2 pouches potatoes; beat with fork until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup of the onions.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix dressing mix (from salad box), oil, cold water and curry powder. Set aside.
3. Spread mixture in ungreased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Spread salsa over cheese. Top with olives and remaining onions.
4. Bake uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are golden. Serve with sour cream and cilantro.