The Upgraded Electric Beard Straightener and Hair Straightener The Straightening Comb is the first-ever men’s heated straightening brush, designed exclusively to smooth out facial hair for an effortlessly soft finish. Untidy beards can be frustrating and unattractive to women. Boost your handsomeness and confidence with a neat and clean look using this Instant Beard Comb Straightener!
- 7 out of 10 Men’s Spend $407.00 a Year on Hair Styling including Hair Gel or Wax
- As per research – Excessive use of hair wax can cause hair loss. If you are using hair wax way too frequently then it might cause your hair loss and it is made up of various chemicals that can cause damage.
- New Version Hair/Beard Straightener Comb: Combined with the comb heating plate and comb teeth, designed exclusively to volumize, flatten side hair & straighten curly hair smooth out facial hair soft smooth.
- Save Time and Safer: Beard Straightening Comb adopt by the PTC instant heater is heated in 15 seconds, and even heating can avoid any “hot spots” excessive perm and quick styler in a few minutes just using with the comb.
- Easy To Use: Innovative 3D anti-shrink surround protection, non-slip a thermal-insulation, comfortable to hold, not easy to cause fatigue. The beard straightener comb acts as a protective cover for the heating plate, preventing excessive burns on the hair.
- Promotes Hair Blood Circulation: Negative ion ceramic coated beard straightener comb promotes blood circulation of the scalp, restores skin vitality, reduces dandruff, and keeps hair healthy and elastic.
- Light Weight & Perfect Gift: This Hair & Beard Straightener is light and small size, suitable for fix facial beard and hair styler during the trip.
- Easy to implement, just a few minutes of decoration to meet your needs for different hairstyles. A perfect gift for Father’s Day, your man or boy.
- How to use: 1. Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use. 2.Simply plugin and turn the deluxe beard straightener on.3. Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 120 C.4. Brush through the air and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is ache v. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the