Champion 5500w/4000w Dual Fuel Inverter Generator – Finally in stock! Free Shipping $1099.99 at Cabela’s
Dual Fuel Inverter Generator and portable the Champion 5500W/4000W Dual Fuel Inverter Generator with Electric Start delivers safe reliable energy for your RV campsite pole barn worksite or wherever it’s needed. Powerful EPA certified this generator runs on gas or propane right out of the box without a lot of hassle thanks to its easy-to-use fuel selector dial. Designed for safety and convenience this portable electric-start power supply delivers 5500 starting watts and 4000 running watts of power. Powered by a 224cc Champion engine this generator delivers power for up to 20 running hours at 25% load on gasoline when the 3.7-gallon fuel tank is full. With a full 20-lb. propane tank this generator delivers 5500 starting watts and runs for 15 hours at 25% load. This clean power generator (less than 3% THD) protects sensitive appliances plugged into the generator while its quiet design produces just 61dB from 23′ away making it a great choice for campsites.
Power outlets include a 120V 30A RV outlet four 120V 20A household outlets with clean power, and one 12V automotive-style power outlet. The Intelligauge® with power meter lets you easily monitor voltage, frequency, and operating hours with ease.
The generator’s electric-start capability and EZ Start Dial simplify startups. Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time to reduce wear and tear. With a Champion parallel kit, (not included) this inverter can connect with another similar generator to double your output power.
The Fuel Fill Assist LED and Quick Touch Panel with built in LEDs make using and refueling your generator at night easy and safe. Never flat tires and telescoping handle make transport quick and easy. Weight: 118 lbs. 24.6″L x 19″W x 20.9″H. Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
Manufacturer model #: 201003.
- Versatile and powerful, dual fuel portable generator
- Runs on gas or propane right out of the box
- Electric start for easier startups
- EPA-certified 224cc engine
- Gas – 5,500 starting watts and 4,000 running watts
- Propane – 5,500 starting watts and 3,600 running watts
- Quiet design – 61dB from 23′ away
- 3.7-gallon gas tank – 20-hour run time at 25% load
- 20-lb. propane tank – 15 hours at 25% load
- Clean power generator – less than 3% THD
- Outlets – one 120V 30A RV, four 120V 20A household, one 12V auto-style
- Intelligauge with power meter
- EZ Start Dial
- Economy Mode
- Fuel Fill Assist LED
- Quick Touch Panel
- Never flat tires
- Telescoping handle