Amazon has 1TB SAMSUNG T7 Shield USB 3.2 Gen2 Portable (SSD) Solid State Drive (Blue, MU-PE1T0R/AM) on sale for $80.99. Shipping is free.
|Digital Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||USB 3.2|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Drive|
|Compatible Devices||Gaming Console|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB|
|Specific Uses For Product||Gaming|
About this item
- RUGGED DURABILITY: Tough, fast, and compact, the all new rugged PSSD T7 Shield is built to endure with the space to create thanks to an IP65 rating for Dust* and Water** resistance
- KEEP COOL AT HIGH SPEED: Transfer massive files in seconds; USB 3.2 Gen 2 and PCIe NVMe achieve soaring sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s***, allowing you to edit directly from the drive; The high-tech rubber exterior with Dynamic Thermal Guard controls heat to maintain steady performance for even giant projects
- MIGHTY TOUGH: Ready for the rough and tumble; Shoot on location and wander the wild while feeling confident your data is securely resistant against water* and dust** with an IP65 rating; The rugged design and advanced outer elastomer add extra durability to even endure a 9.8 foot drop****
- COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICES: The T7 Shield is compatible with PC, Mac, Android devices, gaming consoles, and more*****; Included in the box are USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables****** for added convenience
- DURABLE YET STYLISH: Take your pick;1 TB or 2 TB gives you colossal space in sleek colorways of blue, beige, or black; The stylish rubberized grip prevents slips so it stays in your hands; Bring everything with you and look great doing it.
- WORLD’S #1 FLASH MEMORY BRAND: Experience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world’s #1 brand for flash memory since 2003*******; All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world- renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust