50% off on OVOOR Wireless Car Charger Compatible with 12 Pro Max/12 Mini/11/Pro/Max/XS/Max/SE, Galaxy S20/Note 10/S10 Series
50% off on OVOOR Wireless Car Charger with Coupon Code: ONFJGGDN at Amazon
Limited period offer Hurry Up!!!
- ● [Fast Charging] – This Wireless Car Charger supports three wireless charging powers of 10W/7.5W/5W, campatible for iPhone 12, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, S8/S8+, S7edge/S7, S6edge/S6, NOTE8, NOTE5, Google Nexus 6/5/4, and other mobile phones with wireless charging function. The fast charging requires QC3.0 adapter.
- ● [One-handed Operation] – There is a touch-sensitive button on the side of the Car Charger Holder. When you touch the button, the support arms will automatically release. After placing your phone on the stand, the arms will close automatically. You just need single hand to operate, which is convenient, and make sure you’re safe on the road.
- ● [Excellent Stability] – Compared with the traditional gravity wireless charging, the electric type can effectively prevent the mobile phone from falling off. When driving on rugged roads, it keeps your mobile phone stable on the stand, even the phone is placed horizontally, ensuring driving safety while meeting your different needs.
- ● [Safety Protection] – Built-in MCU control, fast charging over-temperature protection, and foreign body detection function to ensure the charging safety of your phone. The red light will flash to remind you when there is an abnormality that your phone cannot be charged. When it is charged normally, the indicator stays in blue light, so you can clearly know the charging status of your mobile phone.
- ● [Innovative Bracket] – Equipped with rotatable joint ball, multi-angle adjustment, the Car Mount Holder can meet various requirements of viewing angle. Plus, a very practical extended support rod is designed for the car models with the center console a little far away from the sight. By the way, the products are Qi certified by the WPC (Wireless Power Consortium).